Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok So it has been a while.... lots has happened in the last few months. So in Feb we took Bug to Disneyland in CA and he had a BLAST. It was so fun to see one of my favorite places through his little eyes. He is doing wonderfully and just growing and getting smarter everyday. He is now 18 1/2 months old and it seems like just yesterday he was still in my big ol' belly. At his 18 month appointment he weighed in at 26lbs 9oz and was 33 1/2 inches tall. He is so smart and knows how to get his way already. He has about 50 words that he can sign and only says a few words. He says bubble, mama, daddy, yia yia, yes, no, and OG which is Dog. he is working so hard at his animal sounds. My favorite that he does is the Horse. I will try to get a video of the horse noise and put it up here. Kris is getting all geared up to go back to AK this summer and we are looking forward to the paychecks that will come with that. Here are a few pictures of Bug in Disneyland for you to see. I PROMISE I will try really hard to update this better.

Here is the Slideshow from Disneyland! Enjoy!

No comments: