Friday, March 6, 2009

For Today... Date Night!

So we are going to GJ today to see my friend Juli in Guys and Dolls One of my All time favorite plays. I can't wait to see her in the role of Adalide. For those of you who don't know yet I am in the local Production of Cinderella that will start on the 15th of May. I am so excited to get back on the stage. I am playing JOY one of the stepsisters and I have so much fun being EVIL! I will let you all know how the show is progressing. I can't wait to see the final finished product. So here is to having a date night with my hubby.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you that you're going to be on stage again! How fun for you...I've tried out for a couple of productions at the Arvada Center, but I guess it's not meant to be. I would love to see you when Cinderella plays! Who knows what our schedule will be like, but let me know when it is!!

Mama Kat said...

Yay for date nights!!! Can I drop my kids off with your sitter??

Jami said...

Dude, you need to update your blog. lol