Saturday, September 4, 2010

WOW a year already...

Wow so I had no idea it had been almost a year since I had been on here... Well to catch you all up... In December we found out we were pregnant with baby Brown #2 And Now (10 months later) He is here. Karter Brown joined us in this world on the 20th of August 2010. He is a perfect baby boy and has the best big brother in the world. It makes me so happy to see the love that Cannon has for his little brother because it's a feeling I have never know. I am so happy with my life. here are a few pictures of Karter for you to see, he is the spitting image of Cannon at his age.

Cannon turned 3 on August 16th so just 4 short days before his baby brother came. He is in pre-school 2 days a week now and doing great. He's such a super smart boy. We are so proud of him.

I promise I will be better about writing here.






2 comments:

Caitlin and Jason said...

It's great to see a post, Robyn! Karter is such a sweetie. My favorite picture is the one you posted on the top of your page of Cannon holding Karter - so precious! Can't wait to hear more :)

Lindsay said...

Yay!! I saw on FB that you posted here again, and I'm SO happy!! I've gotten lazy this summer on my updates, but hopefully we can all do better blogging this fall! Super cute pictures of your boys!! I love you and miss you always... :)