Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tugging at our hearts

So Kris has been working out of town for 3-5 days and coming home for 3-5 days. Yesterday he came home after being gone and Cannon was "supposed to" be napping,I was sitting on the couch next to Kris and we were whispering so that Cannon wouldn't wake up. Well then Bug came out to go potty and said to me "Mommy I have to go........ DADDY I am so glad you are home I have missed you so much. Mommy look Daddy is home aren't you so happy he is home." He Made us both cry like babies. It's so amazing how much these little bundles tug at your heartsrings with the silly little things they do. I just love to see the love between my awesome Husband and our children. It's so neat.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. We are very excited for this baby to join our family, and I too can't wait to see Seth in action as a daddy! Looks like you have two adorable children that just melt your heart. Very Cute!