Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Writers Workshop for MamaKat

Write a love letter to the object of your affection. Prompt from Mamakatslosinit writers workshop

I chose this prompt because it goes well with the blogs I have been working on this month. All about Thanks.

My Dearest Husband,

You have no idea how lucky I am. I have not only married my soul-mate but also my best friend. I know that I tell you all the time how much I love you but I really don't think words can convey the love I have for you. Everyday I thank my lucky stars that we met almost 11 years ago to the day. I am overwhelmed at the amount of love you have given me and I just hope that you have received as much from me. You make me laugh and for that I am so thankful. I have so much fun when we are together. You have given me all a girl could ever want and then some. I am amazed daily when I look into the eyes of our child and see so much of you. My hope for his future is for him to turn out like his daddy, Chivalrous, caring, loving, just the kind of guy moms tell their children about in fairy tales. You are my prince Charming and you have made my dreams come true. I love you more and more every day and on this 11th anniversary of our 1st date I must tell you that I look forward to the next 87 anniversary's (ok so maybe that is too many but I am looking forward to growing old next to the man that I love)

Love you,

Robyn



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you still feel as much in love as you did in the beginning. Touching post :-)

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Popping by from MamaKat's. What a wonderful tribute to your husband. I'm sure he will really enjoy reading that.